Streamlining Information into Intelligence
We live in a fast changing world. New possibilities come up every second. Our clients are businesses that need to make fast and costly decisions, daily. To do so in the best possible way, they need the right information at the table at the right moment. We push AI technology to its limits to funnel an overflow of unstructured information into relevant and ready-to-act insights, helping our clients to stay in the know on their business domain.
- In my experience working with EdgeLeap was really helping and created a positive vibe in our organization. EdgeLeap turned out the be a good listener to our problems, very open minded and creative, and brought solutions that were realistic and in line with our vision.– Floor Scheepers, MD, PhD, Head of Psychiatry, UMC Utrecht, The Netherlands.
EdgeLeap’s knowledge and expertise was very useful in steering our innovation activities. With the pleasant and cooperative communication lines it felt like they were an integral part of my project team.– Marc Plaum, Innovation Project Director, DSM Nutritional Products, Switzerland.
EdgeLeap’s information mining technology enabled my team to move faster from an idea to a testable product, reducing innovation time from four months to three weeks.– Hans Van Diem, General Manager, Signify.
News & Press
- H. van Es & P. Hissink (HEINEKEN), M. Radonjic, Fueling HEINEKEN’s Innovation Roadmap Press release EdgeLeap & HEINEKEN. (2018).
- M. Radonjic & T. Kelder, interview by Philip Bueters (Sprout), EdgeLeap, the profile HACK bookazine: Accelerate your business with data. (2017). Read it here.
- T. Kelder & M. Radonjic, interview by N. Beintema, EdgeLeap: Culture shift in data science. C2W – Platform for professionals in chemistry and life sciences (2017).
- M. Radonjic, T. Kelder & F. Scheepers (UMC Utrecht), Do you have the right tools to get the best out of your data science team? press release EdgeLeap & UMC Utrecht. (2017).
- M. Radonjic, P. Rossignol (CHRU Nancy), EdgeLeap partners with 9 million euro research programme to fight heart failure press release EdgeLeap & CHRU Nancy. (2016).
- T. Kelder & M. Radonjic, Navigating the Complexity of Heart Failure Research with Neo4j community post Neo4J blog. (2015).
- M. Radonjic, Markwin Velders, CEO SomantiX, SomantiX and EdgeLeap team-up to mine new anti-angiogenesis targets for cancer therapy press release SomantiX & EdgeLeap . (2014).
Talks & Lectures
- M. Radonjic. Steering R&D innovation: From information to intelligence. Personalised Food: Tech & Data outlook, Klarenbeek (The Netherlands), 12 October 2017.
- M. Radonjic. EdgeFlow: Streamlining R&D innovation strategy. Big Data Symposium, DSM Delft (The Netherlands), 3 October 2017.
- M. Radonjic. From idea to business: Craft solutions in data science. BioSB 2017, Bioinformatics Industrial User Platform session, Lunteren (The Netherlands), 5 April 2017.
- M. Radonjic. Data science SMEs in Life Science & Health ecosystem. Health~Holland Plaza meeting, The Hague (The Netherlands), 3 April 2017.
- M. Radonjic. Empowering decision making through data science. VUMC Biobusiness course, Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 26 January 2017.
- M. Radonjic. From data to insights: Network science applications. FIGHT-HF annual meeting, Nancy (France), 18 January 2017.
- M. Radonjic. Data science in action: applications to real-world data. Utrecht Bioinformatics Center seminar, Utrecht (The Netherlands), 11 November 2016.
- M. Radonjic. From big data to greater decisions: a user guide. With healthy foods to the market, Summer event AgriFood Capital & Grow Campus Den Bosch (The Netherlands), 7 July 2016.
- M. Radonjic. Data landscape of The Netherlands. Agri & Food Top 2016, Wageningen (The Netherlands), 1 June 2016.
- M. Radonjic. From data to decisions: challenges and opportunities for food & nutrition industry. VMT Food Event 2016, Den Bosch (The Netherlands), 12 April 2016
- M. Radonjic. From Disconnected Data to Emerging Insights: Unravelling Complexity of Food-Health Interactions. Keystone Symposium “Human Nutrition, Environment and Health”, Beijing (China), 14-18 October 2015.
- M. Radonjic. Data Science For Healthcare. Innovation for Health, Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 5 February 2015.