Turning Information into Intelligence
We live in a fast changing world. New possibilities come up every second. Our clients are businesses that need to make fast and costly decisions, daily. To do so in the best possible way, they need the right information at the table at the right moment. We love pushing data science and technology to their limits to make this possible. With a keen eye on user experience, we tailor our information mining platforms to seamlessly fit client’s business focus, now and in the future.
“We empower decision making by organizing information into actionable knowledge.”
- In my experience working with EdgeLeap was really helping and created a positive vibe in our organization. EdgeLeap turned out the be a good listener to our problems, very open minded and creative, and brought solutions that were realistic and in line with our vision.– Floor Scheepers, MD, PhD, Head of Psychiatry, UMC Utrecht, The Netherlands.
EdgeLeap’s knowledge and expertise was very useful in steering our innovation activities. With the pleasant and cooperative communication lines it felt like they were an integral part of my project team.– Marc Plaum, Innovation Project Director, DSM Nutritional Products, Switzerland.
EdgeLeap’s disruptive data mining methods will help overcome the challenge of integration of very heterogeneous set of clinical data collected within HOMAGE, facilitating biomarker discovery and patient stratification for cardiac failure.– Prof. Faiez Zannad, Scientific Coordinator of HOMAGE, INSERM CHU Nancy, France.
News & Press
- H. van Es & P. Hissink (HEINEKEN), M. Radonjic, Fueling HEINEKEN’s Innovation Roadmap Press release EdgeLeap & HEINEKEN. (2018).
- M. Radonjic & T. Kelder, interview by Philip Bueters (Sprout), EdgeLeap, the profile HACK bookazine: Accelerate your business with data. (2017). Read it here.
- T. Kelder & M. Radonjic, interview by N. Beintema, EdgeLeap: Culture shift in data science. C2W – Platform for professionals in chemistry and life sciences (2017).
- M. Radonjic, T. Kelder & F. Scheepers (UMC Utrecht), Do you have the right tools to get the best out of your data science team? press release EdgeLeap & UMC Utrecht. (2017).
- M. Radonjic, P. Rossignol (CHRU Nancy), EdgeLeap partners with 9 million euro research programme to fight heart failure press release EdgeLeap & CHRU Nancy. (2016).
- T. Kelder & M. Radonjic, Navigating the Complexity of Heart Failure Research with Neo4j community post Neo4J blog. (2015).
- M. Radonjic, Markwin Velders,
CEO SomantiX, SomantiX and EdgeLeap team-up to mine new anti-angiogenesis targets for cancer therapy press release SomantiX & EdgeLeap . (2014).
Talks & Lectures
- M. Radonjic. Steering R&D innovation: From information to intelligence. Personalised Food: Tech & Data outlook, Klarenbeek (The Netherlands), 12 October 2017.
- M. Radonjic. EdgeFlow: Streamlining R&D innovation strategy. Big Data Symposium, DSM Delft (The Netherlands), 3 October 2017.
- M. Radonjic. From idea to business: Craft solutions in data science. BioSB 2017, Bioinformatics Industrial User Platform session, Lunteren (The Netherlands), 5 April 2017.
- M. Radonjic. Data science SMEs in Life Science & Health ecosystem. Health~Holland Plaza meeting, The Hague (The Netherlands), 3 April 2017.
- M. Radonjic. Data-driven biomarker research. Twelfth Annual Meeting: Transatlantic Heart Failure Biomarker Working Group, Cannes (France), 2 April 2017.
- M. Radonjic. Empowering decision making through data science. VUMC Biobusiness course, Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 26 January 2017.
- M. Radonjic. From data to insights: Network science applications. FIGHT-HF annual meeting, Nancy (France), 18 January 2017.
- M. Radonjic. Data science in action: applications to real-world data. Utrecht Bioinformatics Center seminar, Utrecht (The Netherlands), 11 November 2016.
- M. Radonjic. From big data to greater decisions: a user guide. With healthy foods to the market, Summer event AgriFood Capital & Grow Campus Den Bosch (The Netherlands), 7 July 2016.
- M. Radonjic. Data landscape of The Netherlands. Agri & Food Top 2016, Wageningen (The Netherlands), 1 June 2016.
- M. Radonjic. Unravelling complexity of cardiac health. Transatlantic Heart Failure Biomarker Working Group, Cannes (France), 23-24 April 2016.
- M. Radonjic. From data to decisions: challenges and opportunities for food & nutrition industry. VMT Food Event 2016, Den Bosch (The Netherlands), 12 April 2016
- M. Radonjic. From Disconnected Data to Emerging Insights: Unravelling Complexity of Food-Health Interactions. Keystone Symposium “Human Nutrition, Environment and Health”, Beijing (China), 14-18 October 2015.
- T. Kelder. Visualizing personalized food-health interactions. BioJS Conference, Norwich (UK), 3 July 2015.
- M. Radonjic. From big data to big picture: Interplay between diet, microbiome and cardiovascular health. BIOVISION, Lyon (France), 15-16 April 2015.
- M. Radonjic. Data Science For Healthcare. Innovation for Health, Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 5 February 2015.
- M. Radonjic. Network analysis for personalized health and disease. O2 for Personalized Medicine and Nutrition, Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 30 January 2015.
- T. Kelder, G. Summer, M. Radonjic. Tackling Personalized Health Through Data Integration. SB@NL2014 Systems Biology Symposium, Maastricht (The Netherlands), 15 December 2014.
- T. Kelder. Using graphs to decipher complexity of health and disease. Graph Database Meetup, Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 5 November 2014.
- M. Radonjic. Embracing systems complexity to empower personalized health: data science in action. MaCSBio Seminar Systems Biology, Maastricht (The Netherlands), 26 September 2014.
- M. Radonjic. Organizing data to empower decision making. NuGO week 2014 – Nutrigenomics of Foods, Castellammare di Stabia (Italy), 8 to 11 September 2014.
- M. Radonjic. Network science: Enabling P4 medicine. AIMMS Post-graduate course “From systems biology to personalized medicine”, VU University Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 30-31 January 2014.
- F. Pinet, M. Cuvelliez, T. Kelder, P. Amouyel, M. Radonjic, C. Bauters. Integrative network analysis reveals time-dependent molecular events underlying left ventricular remodeling in post-myocardial infarction patients. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Molecular Basis of Disease (2017).
- J. Kaput, G. Perozzi, M. Radonjic, F. Virgili. Propelling the paradigm shift from reductionism to systems nutrition. Genes & Nutrition (2017).
- G. Summer, T. Kelder, M. Radonjic, M. van Bilsen, S. Wopereis, S. Heymans. The Network Library: a framework to rapidly integrate network biology resources. Bioinformatics (2016).
- J. Kaput, M. Kussmann, M. Radonjic, F. Virgili, G. Perozzi. Human nutrition, environment, and health. Genes & nutrition (2015).
- G. Summer, T. Kelder, K. Ono, M. Radonjic, S. Heymans, B. Demchak. cyNeo4j: connecting Neo4j and Cytoscape. Bioinformatics (2015).
- L.M.T. Eijssen, V.S. Goelela, T. Kelder, M.E. Adriaens, C.T. Evelo, M. Radonjic A user-friendly workflow for analysis of Illumina gene expression bead array data available at the arrayanalysis.org portal. BMC Genomics (2015).
- D. Derous, T. Kelder, E.M. van Schothorst, M. van Erk, A. Voigt, S. Klaus, J. Keijer, M. Radonjic. Network-based integration of molecular and physiological data elucidates regulatory mechanisms underlying adaptation to high-fat diet. Genes & Nutrition (2015).
- A. Wagner, N. Cohen, T. Kelder, E. Liebman, D. Steinberg, M. Radonjic, E. Ruppin. Drugs that reverse disease transcriptomics are more effective in a mouse model of dyslipidemia. Molecular Systems Biology (2015).
- T. Kelder, G. Summer, M. Caspers, E.M. van Schothorst, J. Keijer, L. Duivenvoorde, …, M. Radonjic. White adipose tissue reference network: a knowledge resource for exploring health-relevant relations. Genes & Nutrition (2015).
- M. Kutmon, M.P. van Iersel, A. Bohler, T. Kelder, N. Nunes, A.R. Pico, C.T. Evelo. PathVisio 3: An Extendable Pathway Analysis Toolbox. PLoS Computational Biology (2015).
- T. Kelder, L. Verschuren, B. van Ommen, A.J. van Gool, M. Radonjic. Network signatures link hepatic effects of anti-diabetic interventions with systemic disease parameters. BMC systems biology (2014).
- T. Kelder, J.H.M. Stroeve, S. Bijlsma, M. Radonjic, G. Roeselers. Correlation network analysis reveals relationships between diet-induced changes in human gut microbiota and metabolic health. Diabetes and Nutrition (2014).